About

We are a registered charity based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, which works nationally to raise awareness of the dangers posed by carbon monoxide.

Dominic Rodgers was just 10 years old in 2004 when he became a victim to carbon monoxide poisoning due to a neighbour’s faulty flue. Since then his mother Stacey Rodgers has been campaigning to make others aware of the dangers, explain the importance of knowing the signs, and encouraging everyone to ensure they have a working carbon monoxide alarm.